HOW IT WORKS
Your Equine Portrait shoot is around two hours. It begins with a pre-shoot consultation via facebook, skype or over the phone. During this chat we will plan everything from outfit choices for you, to dressing your horse, as well as conjuring up ideas to get the most out of your shoot.
EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS
Martha exceeded my expectations. I knew she was an amazing photographer, but you appreciate it even more when it’s your own horses. I can’t not recommend her enough, she’s friendly, helpful, and very professional. She knows what will work and look good in a photo. I can’t stop saying thank you!
She’s just a naturally talented photographer.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
A £99 deposit secures your booking and is taken off the packages below
at your ordering session which takes place at my studio up to two weeks after your shoot.
- ALL digital images fully edited photos on a USB stick
- and 15 mounted 10x8 prints or ALL AS 6x4’s in the wooden box
- Sneak peek preview on my instagram the next DAY
- High resolution slideshow video with your images
- Facebook timeline cover photo collage
- £100 towards any wall art purchase
- £50 voucher towards a black background session or full shoot in a season of choice for you or a friend
IN THE MIDST
- 10 digital images fully edited on a USB stick
- 10 Matching mounted 10x8 prints of your chosen digital imageS
- Sneak peek preview on my instagram the next daY
BACK TO BASICS
- 5 digital images fully edited on a USB stick
- 5 Matching mounted 10x8 prints of your chosen digital images
- SNeak peek preview on my instagram the next day
A keep sake of my horses forever.
Martha is so incredibly talented. I can’t stop looking at the photos, they are amazing. A keep sake of my horses forever.
Can I book a photo shoot?
I’d love to shoot with you, to find out more, email me via my contact form at the bottom of this page.
Or any of my social platforms. i.e facebook or instagram
What happens if rain is forecast on our shoot day?
As we know in Great Britain, it rains..alot.
We will keep in touch and if worst comes to worst, we will simple reschedule.
If we cannot reschedule, see the image on the right, it was raining!
How soon do I need to book?
I’d recommend contacting me as soon as you make the choice to book me as your photographer and we can discuss our availability. I am working less weekends so if you need a weekend date, sooner rather than later.
Can my family or my other pets be in my equine shoot?
Yes! The more the merrier, just let me know in our consultation who you’d like involved.
Is my horses yard an ok location?
YES! I find shooting at where horse lives and sleeps is where they are most comfortable. You’ll be amazed what I can make use of as backgrounds. Trees, fields, stables, barns even shipping containers and corregated metal works! If you have a few horses, home territory definitely is best too. If your dream is a location shoot, have no doubt I’ll be over the moon with that choice too. The choice is always yours.
BOOK WITH ME
I would love to hear from you, and if you do have any questions at all before booking, please do feel free to give me a message via this contact form or any social media platform.
Martha is an acclaimed equine photographer based in Shropshire specialising in Equine Portraits and Rural Branding.